Developed By A Senior Manager At Ernst & Young And A Co-op Student At Kpmg. Accounting Interview Domination Is The Most Complete Guide To Ensuring Success At Any Big4 Accounting Firm. This Include Deloitte, Kpmg, Ernst & Young And Pwc!
Essentially this is the COMPLETE PACKAGE to DOMINATE your interview with a BIG 4 Accounting firm. Why Dominate? Because that is the ONLY way you can ACE your BIG4 Accounting interview. You need to show confidence in yourself, your abilities and your passion for accounting while demonstrating that you can do the job. You can’t go into the interview room without the appropriate preparation, because if you do make this Fundamental error – it will come across to the interviewer. Instead, I will provide you with EVERYTHING you need to dominate your interview by revealing to you the ACTUAL interview questions the BIG 4 use to assess candidates, best practice answers and winning insider tips that you can only get from an insider.
You will receive immediate access to:
- The ACTUAL interview questions utilized by the BIG 4 accounting firms WITH the BEST way to answer them.
- You will receive the BEST SAMPLE ANSWERS to the Interview Questions, not BEST PRACTICES as you see on the internet and other sources. There is a difference, best practices just gives you points but sample answers shows you those points in action.
- We will show you The Secret Winning Interview Preparation Combo that you MUST KNOW to perform well at a BIG4 accounting interview.
- You will receive access to Robert and myself and we will answer any specific interview related questions that you may have. This means that you will receive immediate access to a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young/ PWC and a Co-op student that has worked for both Deloitte and KPMG.
- Key success guide to the Pre-Interview get together and dinner – Everything you need to know!
- How to make a lasting impression on the interviewer and 10 tips for success
- Step by step guide and definitions of the core competencies that the BIG4 Interviewer is looking for AND how to behave to hit those competencies across the board.