Aspose .Cells for Java, Developer Small Business with One Year Subscription
Aspose.Cells for Java is an award-winning Spreadsheet component that allows Java developers to embed the ability to read, write and manipulate Excel® spreadsheets into their own applications without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel®.
Aspose.Cells for Java is a mature, scalable and feature rich component that offers many functions that are way beyond the simple data exporting capabilites of other vendors. With Aspose.Cells for Java developers can export data, format spreadsheets to the most granular level, import images, import charts, create charts, apply and calculate complex formulas, stream Excel® data, save in various formats and much more - all this without the need of Microsoft Excel® or Microsoft Office Automation.
No Microsoft Excel Automation
Aspose.Cells for Java is an incredibly versatile component that allows developers to create, manage and manipulate Excel spreadsheets without requiring Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Office to be installed on the system. In short, Aspose.Cells for Java is a better alternative to Office Automation in terms of security, stability, scalibility, speed, price and features
Unlike similar products from other vendors, Aspose.Cells for Java not only supports spreadsheet generation and other basic file formatting features, it also supports a number of advanced features. These advanced features make it much easier for developers to manipulate spreadsheet contents, cell formatting and file protection. Aspose.Cells for Java includes the following features:
- Ability to save and open Excel files to and from streams
- Send output to a client browser
- Save and open ODS format files
- Import and export data from an Array, ArrayList and Recordset
- Import images and charts
- Create images and charts through the product API
- Import formulae from a designer spreadsheet
- Configure page setup through the product API
Aspose.Cells for Java also supports Addins, VBA and macros. As well as this, there are also a number of unique features that developers will only find in Aspose.Cells for Java such as:
- Support of the CSV format
- Add a copy of an existing worksheet (with full contents, images and charts etc.) to a new file
- Creat comments
- Auto-filters and page breaks through the product API
- Set complex formulae
- Support conditional formatting
- Support protection options introduced in Microsoft Excel XP
- Manipulate named ranges
- Create PivotTables through the product API
- Process data in Excel files in Event driven mode
- Save as HTML files or streams
- Support custom charts through the product API
- Formula calculation engine
- Many many more!
Aspose.Cells for Java together with Aspose.Cells for .NET cover the main development environments and deployment platforms in common use today.
Aspose.Cells for Java is available for Java 1.4 or 1.5 and will run wherever Java is installed. You can also use Aspose.Cells for Java with PHP.