IAS Log Viewer is an administrative tool for viewing, understanding and analyzing log files from Microsoft IAS server.With the IAS Log Viewer you can view log files at user-friendly form and use it as a lite RADIUS reporting tool for Microsoft Windows IAS server.IAS Log Viewer has a many unique features and benefits:
- The fast and correct work with huge log files.
- Support both IAS-formatted and database-import formats of IAS log file.
- Open several log files or several directories with IAS log files.
- The smart bad lines detection module. The IAS Log Viewer skip bad lines in log file automatically.
- Work with log files at real time. You can see records that just added by IAS automatically. No log file reopen, no refresh!
- The real time connections view. You can see RRAS connections in real time!
- Real-time monitor. Allows to see current metrics of ias server.
- You can export IAS log records or RRAS connections to XML or CSV file.
- Usage report and user usage report can be created in HTML, XML or CSV formats. The columns of that reports can be customized.
- Command-line options for automate log files processing.
- Additional filter for specifies reports data.
- Cisco-AV-Pair fields support.
- Alerts. Allows to generate action while specified event was occur.
- User defined columns. You can create your own columns with any data and use its in views/reports.