PDF Scanner - See, scan, share!
You are looking at a print article that your friend would enjoy reading or browsing the hard copy of a document which you need to keep or e-mail. All you have is your phone? With PDF Scanner on board, it's more than enough!
*** New! Now you can upload your PDF Scanner documents to Google Docs® or Evernote® and convert images with text into text documents with Google Docs' beta OCR (optical character recognition) feature! For best results, the app now also offers OCR color filter, which turns your pictures into black-and-white images, much easier to read by the OCR algorithm. ***
This portable PDF creator combines the convenience of an office scanner with the mobility of your cell. Whether you need a hard-copy document scanned and emailed, or just a few pages from a magazine to take with you on the commute, you can use PDF Scanner to have a good-quality, fully readable PDF file as you are on the go!
- Image to PDF conversion in seconds
- For personal or business use: sharing, note taking, storing reference documents
- OCR provided by Google Docs
- Google Docs and Evernote integration
- Email PDFs straight from the application
- Portable mobile scanning: anywhere, anytime
- Image filters: 'High contrast,' 'OCR Filter,' 'Grayscale' and a custom one with which you can adjust the exposure, contrast and brightness
- Key editing options: color controls, zoom, rotate, reorder, delete
- Streamlined work logic: you simply cannot go wrong
PDF Scanner is available in English.
PDF Scanner is compatible with devices running Google Android OS version 2.1 or higher.
Trial version is limited to 7 days. The full version of the software is unlocked by a registration key provided upon purchase. The registration key is delivered as a license to be installed on the mobile phone. The key/license is based on unique device IMEI/MEID/AU and cannot be retrieved and applied to other handsets.