“From tee To Green” is a comprehensive collection of video coaching courses that shows you how to hit driver better, make more putts, become a demon from the sand, There’s a ton of stuff all about the mental aspect of the game
The first part of the 2-pronged course is Drive for Show… a manual and video collection that shows you how to hit drives straighter and further down the middle of the fairway.
Inside… you’ll find a step-by-step guide that takes you through all aspects of hitting long, straight drives that go exactly where you want them to. It’s THE secret to driving far and straight, every single time.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of a great swing from start to finish, with the help of a 40-page coaching manual, 30 coaching videos, pictures, and plenty of practice drills.
In fact… once you tap into your hidden power… you’ll hit deep, long, straight drives off every tee. You’ll start hitting 250 and 275 yard drives just as quickly as guys who’ve been playing for years!
By using a combination of video lessons, coaching manuals and check lists with specific practice drills… this course will improve your skills AND increase your love of golf… so you enjoy your time and have more fun hanging out with your golf buddies.
Once you KNOW the tips you need to hit your ball further… a lower handicap, shaving around 10 strokes off your game, and WINNING more rounds will be a natural result.
If you’d like to start driving your ball to the green on par 4s or hitting eagles on par 5s… just watch these videos and the next time you’re on the course…
You’ll Hit Long, Towering Drives Straight down the Fairway!
The secret of longer drives is all about a simple adjustment which INSTANTLY adds 50-to-70 yards to your tee shots… leaving one-putt birdies on par 4′s and eagle on par 5′s!
With lots of pictures to help you get a feel for exactly how to set up, this coaching manual is something you’ll be referring to often.
I know it’s not always easy to read a book and apply it to your game. That’s why I put together these great coaching videos to accompany the manual. Each section of the coaching manual has accompanying videos which will help reinforce the information you learn.There are over 30 coaching videos for you to learn from!
Now, even though driving the ball further and straighter down the fairway will help you lower your score and your handicap… there’s still a HUGE part of the golf game that makes up about 50% of your success and failure!Here’s What You’ll Learn in “Putt for Dough”…
- Introduction: How to bring out the great putter that’s already inside you!
- The Right Set Up: A neutral hold & correct grip pressure are just two things you need in order to putt better.
- Correct Putter: A putter which is fitted to you is a MUST for saving shots on the greens!
- Ball Position: Put a better roll on it by keeping the ball position relative to your breastbone at address
- Body Alignment: Keep it simple to avoid converging lines.
- Alignment: Learn a simple way to give yourself the best chance of making more putts.
- Posture: With the correct posture comes better shoulder movement AND a better stroke.
- Line & Pace: The line you choose to set your ball rolling on has a relationship to the pace you want the ball to go
- Arm Hang: Give your arms the feeling of being connected to your upper body but also relaxed.
- Wrist Break: It’s important to have the wrists close together on you putting hold.
- Shoulder Movement: One of the most important aspects to consistent putting. How to do it right.
- Hand Movement: Introducing the smallest bit of lag into your stroke, you’ll deloft the putter slightly for impact.
- Putter Head Movement: Get the putter head tracking on the correct path as you make your stroke.
- Visualization: How to actually see the ball going in the Hole!
- Slowing It Down: Slow your movement down as soon as you step foot on the putting surface.
- Becoming Instinctive: It’s time to putt instinctively and naturally so it just happens
- Putting Routine: Good putting requires a good routine! So which one will work for you?
- Eyes Closed – Learn how to increase your sense of feel when putting to gain better results.
- Practicing Your Putting Stroke – Ensure good technique, distance control, holing out, & confidence.