High Interest, Easy To Prepare Parent/teacher Directed Lessons For Helping Young People Develop The Emotional Skills, Social Skills And Thinking Skills Essential For Making Responsible Choices In A Rapidly Changing And Increasingly Challenging World.
That put all the convenience, flexibility and power of the computer to work for you in planning, preparing and presenting lessons for teaching your children the emotional, social and thinking skills necessary for not only surviving, but also thriving in a rapidly changing and increasingly complex world!
174 Pages With Over 120 Unique Lessons in Each Teacher's Manual With Interactive Links Between the Lesson Finder, Teacher's Manual and Student Manual for Each eBook
The Seven C's of Thinking Clearly
- Teacher's Manual for Grade Levels Indicated, and
- The Associated Student Manuals
That provides a helpful overview of:
- The Contents and Organization of Each Book,
- How to Easily Navigate Between the Lesson Finder and Between Each Book, and
- Teaching Helps Included in the Teacher's Manual