Tired of marking events and dates with a color pen on a wall calendar?
If you have Microsoft® Excel®, you can now generate YOUR OWN wall, desk or email calendars, just by entering the intended YEAR and event details, like it's Name, start and end date. Use different colors for each event or category. Select background and font colors for your calendar. Automatically insert event's legend. Use your own background image.
Really easy to use, just fill in the values in the Input Cells (or import them from Outlook) and press the "Run" button to create different styles of Calendars.
Two Types of Calendars from the same events list!
The Microsoft® Excel® macro will generate a new workbook with the resulting Calendar. This new workbook HAS NO MACROS on it, just the resulting calendar. Change, save, print and email it as any other regular Microsoft® Excel file.
The Microsoft® Excel® macro will generate a new workbook with the resulting Calendars. This new workbook HAS NO MACROS on it, just the resulting calendar. Change, save, print and email it as any other regular Microsoft® Excel file.
• EXTRA (2 instead of 1) types of Calendar: Traditional and Planning, from the same event list!
• Import Tasks and Events from Outlook as calendar events! Great way to print Outlook Calendars in style.
• FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE calendar plans. 5 areas of customization. Less time adjusting calendars after generation.
• AUTOMATIC HOLIDAYS generator for ANY YEAR: Automatically add holidays to ANY year calendar (USA only).
• 3 Legend Options - Events Category, Event List or None
• Optional Background Image - Add your picture of choice!
• Easier to Reuse: Clean all existing tasks with a single button click!
• LOCALIZATION: 2 dates formats (dd/mm or mm/dd) and Start of the Week (Sunday or Monday)
• Compatibility: Copy/paste task lists from previous versions!
Automatic Holidays generator for ANY YEAR
Automatically add holidays to the event list for ANY YEAR (USA holidays only for the current edition). Just select the Holiday List to Insert and press the "Insert Holidays" button. Event color and category can be defined on the Advanced Settings sheet.
Most Excel users are also Microsoft® Outlook users and already have events like Meetings, Holidays and other tasks on Outlook So why write them again for a Traditional or Planning Calendar? Import Tasks or Calendar Events from Microsoft® Outlook!
Importing from Outlook is as easy as defining the desired source (Outlook Calendar or Task list) and Start and End Dates for the imported tasks. Press the Import from Outlook button and select the first row for the imported tasks (no overwriting of manually entered tasks). Relax and see your tasks being automatically added for you!
The Traditional Calendars for Excel macro allows you to easily configure and personalize several look and content items:
• Month Names;
• Weekday names;
• Background colors form some cells, namely the colored ones like events and weekends;
• Font colors for Month Names and Legend;
• Gridlines ON or OFF;
• Weekend Colors;
• Automatic Holiday Colors;
• Outlook Events Colors;
Is Help available?
Yes. There are three sheets on the Microsoft® Excel Workbook The first one is the Input sheet, the second is the Help one.
Can I save the resulting Calendar? Can I have several copies?
It's a regular Microsoft® Excel file. There are NO MACROS on the resulting plan, only on the generator file. It can be freely copied and manipulated.