TruckRouter is the perfect tool for every trucking company or independent truck driver.
This software will help you optimize your routing operations and reduce your transportation costs.
Detailed information for each of your trips.
Quote routes in matter of seconds.
Keep a detailed trip log.
Easily fill fuel-tax reports with state-mileage reports.
Get precise time, distance and cost estimates.
Determine the most cost-effective route.
Know the real cost of your trips.
Get routes that fit your vehicle type and restrictions.
How does it work?
Step 1. Vehicle´s profiles
Save your custom vehicle profiles.
This information will ensure TruckRouter to calculate the best route depending on your vehicle´s features and restrictions.
Detailed trip information will be calculated based on your vehicle´s specifications.
You may add as many vehicles as you want.
Step 2. Route configuration
Enter your route settings:
- Choose the vehicle to be used for the trip.
- Avoid toll roads option.
- Border crossing settings.
- Close ferries option.
- Favor truck designated routes.
- Close specific road segments.
- Set route Start and Destination locations.
- Add route Stops.
- Set Load/Unload quantities for each Stop.
- Time for each Stop.
- Stop sequence optimization option.
Step 3. Trip results
TruckRouter will calculate the best route and will show you all information you need to know:
1. Time: Driving, stopped, refueling and resting time.
2. Mileage: State mileage, loaded/unload, toll/nontoll.
3. Route stops: Including rest and fuel stops.
4. Route costs: Toll, fuel, driver, depreciation and more.
Fuel prices, toll road details, minimal height, rest areas, POIs in your route, low clearances, etc.
Driving directions and stop sequence optimization.
Save your trips and export all kind of reports and maps to Excel and PDF.