Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash Command-Line Version provides you a complete and creative video hosting solution for video uploading and sharing, especially a solution for building your own video sharing site, like YouTube and others. It does best to meet your personal or business video hosting needs, and can be applied to Web servers, blogs, forums and other interactive areas.
This Video to Flash command-line converter can convert almost all popular formats of video to FLV format in console mode. You can do advanced video editing, batch conversion, quality control and other tasks with CGI or any other server-side scripting language. To help you to build your own video hosting site, we also provide full source code of live demo sites written in ASP, ASP.net and PHP with detailed SDK documents and tutorials.
* Convert any video to FLV format in command line (console) mode.
* Video to Flash SDK for developing server-side Flash video encoding application.
* Support converting avi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, dat (VCD), vob (DVD), wmv, asf, asx, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, dv, qt, rm, rmvb, and etc. to Flash video with server-side applications.
* Convert video to Flash in batch mode.
* Faster conversion speed and higher quality than other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter.
* Full control over the converted Flash Video: dimension, frame rate, key frame interval, bit rate and etc with command-line parameters.
* Advanced video editing function lets you crop the video.
* Convert video to FLV with different zoom mode (LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch).
* Support embedding external subtitles into FLV.
* Audio sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume are adjustable with command-line parameters.
* Create thumbnail image for the converted video in JPEG format.
* Support adding watermarks, logos and copyright images.